Quality Home Inspections of Roane County, TN and Surrounding AreasQuality Home Inspections serves the home inspection needs of the East Tennessee areas of Knox, Roane, Loudon, Anderson, and Cumberland counties which includes the cities of Knoxville, Lenoir City, Oak Ridge, Kingston, Harriman, Rockwood, Oliver Springs, Midtown, Maryville, and Crossville, Tennessee. The goal of Quality Home Inspections is to arm clients with as much information as possible on the current condition of the prospective home purchase by providing a visual non-invasive inspection followed by a detailed report of various systems and areas of the home so you have a clear, present day snapshot of the general condition of the home. The inspection report includes photos of the major defects that clearly show the observed problems that were found.
Testimonial from one of my recent clients -
"You showed up on time and were very
thorough and professionally at a very affordable
As the home inspector for Quality Home Inspections I pledge to give you, the client, the superior customer service that you deserve. Call (865) 297-2642. If you have any questions during or after the inspection is over, I will be glad to answer them for you. I feel it is an honor to serve my clients as they prepare to make one of the most important buying decisions of their lifetimes.
Don't make the most expensive purchase of your life without having it checked out first!
A home inspection consists of a visual observation of the home and includes:
Heat and air conditioning systems, roofing, under floor area or basement, attics, functional flow and and drainage of plumbing systems, electrical systems, issues with the grade or guttering which may lead to water penetration of the home and damage to the home. There are countless issues that can be found during a proper home inspection that might be otherwise missed through a casual observation. An inspection may show structural components where deterioration has been found. Flashings that are improperly installed are another issue a home inspection may uncover. This could cause major water damage and deterioration to a roof system over time. In fact bad flashing is one of the biggest culprits in the shortening of the roof's lifespan as well as lack of the proper ventilation.
Decks, balconies, stoops, steps, areaways, porches and applicable railings are also inspected as well as eaves, soffits, and fascias. Other items include vegetation, grading, drainage, driveways, patios, walkways, and retaining walls with respect to their effect on the condition of the building.
After the inspection is complete you will be provided a detailed report which will include image photos of areas of concern. more on what is included in your home inspectionQuality Home Inspections is licensed and insured and proud to serve the Knoxville, Tennessee area.
Why should you hire me to do your home inspection?
1. Qualified - I have extensive training in home inspection and a background in real estate sales. For complete list of current certifications and courses taken. I am constantly updating my training and knowledge base as a certified home inspector. I hold a current license from the state of Tennessee and am insured. I have past experience as a real estate agent, selling homes in Kingston, Tennessee and the surrounding Roane County area.
2. Customer service - In this day and age customer service seems to be lacking more and more in our society. I pledge to my clients to give the best customer service possible. I count it as a privilege and an honor to serve as your home inspector. The fact that you put your trust in me to provide you with valuable information for your prospective home purchase is a responsibility that I don't take lightly.
3. Honesty - I follow all laws and rules for all home inspectors in the great state of Tennessee. Be assured, I work for my client and no one else. My ethical and legal obligation is to the interests of my client, and if you decide to use my services as a home inspector I will endeavor to fulfill that obligation to the best of my ability. You can rest assured that there are no conflicts of interest that would prohibit me from creating a full report of any and all deficiencies or defects that I observe in the home I am contracted to inspect. My report goes straight to my client only, and can only be viewed by my client, unless they choose to share with others.
4. Professional I have a great deal of respect and gratitude for all real estate professionals who refer their clients to me. We are all here to provide service to our clients and I am happy to be a part of that service to Kingston, Tennessee and all of Roane County and the surrounding area.
5. Value When you hire me to inspect a home, you will receive a full report by email, complete with photos to better show defects and deficiencies that may be encountered. Every report is thorough, informative, and detailed, and, of course, I'm ready to answer any questions you may have afterward. I will inspect everything from the top of the roof down into the crawl space.
6. On Time Your time is valuable and I realize how important it is to get the report to you in a timely manner in order to enable the real estate sales process to move forward. I will endeavor to schedule the appointment as soon as humanly possible at all times. Just as soon as I finish the visual inspection, I will take all of my digital photos and notes home to create your report and will have it to you normally within 24 hours, or sooner, if possible.
What does a pre-inspection agreement look like?
Tim Frady Home Inspector TN License 1236
Tim Frady is a top Harriman, TN home inspector on Inspectopia.com!
Email me if you have any questions at
Now Quality Home Inspections offers
11th Month Warranty Inspections
What You Should Look for in a Home Inspector in Tennessee